Rasuwa Reminders: Randomness

If there is any order of a life, I think the randomness is one part of it. Amidst your ambitions, dreams, struggles, hardships, pleasures and all, there will be little random things that you did/experienced in the journey of your life, which will crawl into your memory, some time later, and will make you smile, if not feel something at least.

With me being more interested in exploring and a compact camera in my hand, it was pretty obvious to have some such random images with me. When I look at these images, I sometimes ask myself, did I really work as an engineer? haha... Well, I did, apparently. And these were the little perks of my job after all.

The Fishing Duty
A Hobby or a Work?
After the unloading of stones, the tractor itself decided to tilt quite a bit (apparently).
What followed next is in this picture.
A little Cairn
Yes, this pile of stones is called Cairn; this word comes from Scottish Gaelic language.
I have not known the exact purpose of this
but from the places I have seen these in, it is pretty much made as a trail marker.
I made one too, on the bank of Trishuli.
Towards that bud
I had just got a new smartphone then, and made the use of it in between works.
Happy with the result. haha...
What is this?
I have still no idea!
And a little shayari here...
Saw this on oneof the excavator's door
Must have been written by khalaasi bhai, hehe...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 things you might face if you are a Nepali born in Kartik

Rasuwa Reminders: The Shades of Nature

Rasuwa Reminders: The Works