Who are you, in my head…?

Okay, yes, I want closeness. I seek affection. Even though I’m pretty much happy by myself, I tend to search for another soul, perhaps with the word ‘mate’ after it! Hmmm…

When I walk in the evenings, I wish for you, to walk beside me. Hold a hand, may be? I want to keep talking to you for long, longer. I want to share my silence with you, and listen to yours. I want to tell you my secrets and behold yours. Together we might build our own world. How imaginary! How fictitious! But this is the thing in my head. I dream of you with my eyes wide open.

Who are you?

Who are you? Why are you in my head? I don’t even know your face. And I don’t care because I know that however you would be, you are gonna be the one I need. Wouldn’t I be the same for you? Sometimes, I want to go away. Far from here, anywhere….where there is serenity, calmness and the raw fragrance of the earth. And I want to devour that feeling, live that experience, with you by my side. I am crazy, yes. But I am honest.

The mere presence of yours might lighten up my day, my life. What sort of enlightenment are you? Are you that divine? That I feel blessed with you. Would you feel the same about me? See, these are all funny things dancing in my head, my heart sings in support. Dumb, it’s a trap. And this trap would actually be the good one, with you in it together. Dumber, maybe!

You can be different yet normal and normal yet different. You must be the one. And would not I be the one for you? Hey, who are you?

Who are you? Who am I? Where are we?

We will find each other, the true ones of ourselves, soon. Aren't you hoping the same? :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 things you might face if you are a Nepali born in Kartik

Rasuwa Reminders: The Shades of Nature

Rasuwa Reminders: The Works